1. What condiments are always, always in your fridge?
Mayo (only the real stuff. Miracle Whip is of the devil), dill relish (it is a MUST for tuna, y’all. Sweet relish is of the devil), mustard and ketchup. Oh and ranch. How could I forget that sweet nectar of life?
2. How do you like your steak cooked? Your burgers?
I like my steak medium, anything past medium well is a sin punishable by death in the state of
3. What’s your favorite use for fresh tomatoes?
Slap ‘em on a turkey sandwich, or throw a little salt and pepper on those bad boys and eat it raw. I love tomatoes. Side note: I’ve come to determine that I really prefer italics for emphasis, rather than typing in all caps. I feel like I’m yelling with words all capitalized and I don’t like yelling. Onward.
4. What’s your go-to dinner when you haven’t planned anything in advance and you don’t feel like going out?
Usually basil chicken and pasta. It’s quick, easy and delicious.
5. What’s your favorite snack food lately?
We recently discovered the chocolate covered granola bar. In a few weeks though, all the good fruit will be coming into season and I’ll be chowin’ down on that!
6. What’s your favorite weekend breakfast to make at home?
French toast. I rarely make it though. I don’t know why…it’s so easy, and Devin loves it.
7. What’s your favorite thing to grill? How do you do it?
I don’t grill…that’s man work.
8. What’s your favorite wine for under $10? If you’re not a wine person, what brand of beer is your favorite?
Just about the only wine I like is the blackberry wine made here at our local winery. I’m just starting to come around to wine, so I haven’t found much I really like yet. It makes me feel all classy and grown up though, so I’m working on it.
9. Give us your most delicious cocktail recipe.
Ha. Out in the backwoods of
10. How do you like your eggs?
Scrambled, the way God intended. Or Benedict. Or deviled. Those are pretty much the only acceptable ways. Unless you count cookie batter.

No comments:
Post a Comment